With the help of our cleaning service, you can ensure that your heat pump works with full effect. Our service generates increased power and improved airflow. Your pump should be cleaned regularly, at least once every year, to maintain full function.
Our cleaning service includes:
- Steam cleaning of the interior.
- Fan wheel cleaning - contributes to the efficient operation of your air source heat pump.
- Rough cleaning of the outdoor area.
- Leak detection - checks that there is no coolant leak.
- Withdrawal of electricity.
- Control of drainage water flow and vibration levels.
- Measurement of air temperatures, power consumption, and air flows - to optimize the system and its performance.
Reasons to clean your heat pump
It is important to clean and maintain your air source heat pump to make sure it functions optimally. Dirty filters can, for example, cause condensation, which in turn risks leading to mold formation. With the help of regular cleaning, you reduce the risk of being affected by unhealthy air currents, lower power consumption, and extend the life of your pump.
Do you want to book a cleaning of your heat pump? Contact us for more information!